 Robotics / 22905
Re: Mindstorms in Macworld Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 03:49:34 GMT

I did a search just now and turned up several other articles, but not this one.
I didn't think it was an issue to scan in this little national highlight of
Lugnet for others to check out.  If there is a major problem and I need to worry
about Macworld's roving lawyer packs, I'll remove it if requested.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.robotics, "Brass Tilde" <brasstilde@insightbb.com> wrote:
My friend Andrew and I found an article on Mindstorms in Macworld Magazine...I
scanned it in and put it on my brickshelf gallery in case anyone wants to
check

Do you have permission from the publisher to reprint it in this fashion?  It
would be better if you simply checked for a link on the publisher's web
site, and if they have one, provide that.