 Robotics / 22898
Re: Small battery box into 9V powersource?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:43:42 GMT

I'm not that gifted in electronics so my knowledge is limited.  I'd use a 9
volt voltage regulator inside the battery box, but I'm guessing there's an
easier, more efficient, and better way...

I'm also not an electronics guru, but something like the TPS7101QPWR
adjustable output voltage regulator might work.

Specs sheet <http://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tps7101.pdf >
indicates it will source up to 500mA.

-Rob A>