 Robotics / 22868
Re: JCX and Legos to appear in Denmark next week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:44:08 GMT

Rob Limbaugh wrote:
JCX schedule page:
http://jcx.systronix.com/schedule.htm

The dates are presumably for 2003 because on another page they list
"new" schematics for the production JCX on August 14, 2003.  However, at
the bottom, there is a new prototype schematic added on June 2004:
http://jcx.systronix.com/schematics.htm

And in case anyone's interested, both of these pages, as well as the jcx
news page that used to be at http://jcx.systronix.com/news.htm are now
all offline.   If there was any doubt that this product was vapourware
(at least with respect to it being a commercial product) before...

I had already long since accepted this to be the most likely case, but I
had still been harvesting the hope that I was wrong.   I guess not.