 Robotics / 22851
Re: POC Exploration Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:21:19 GMT

Mathieu,

I guess this is not exactly you are looking for, but it can give some help.
This is a prohject i made (most for functionality than design...) of a
remote controled rover, with a (no lego) wireless camera.

http://200.221.112.39:6080/lego/

This rover is based on kit 7471 (mars rover) with RC Unit of kit 8475 (Race
Buggy) and i may say the drive control was very good.

Just give a look, you may get some ideas there.

Patrick Levy

"Mathieu Lalonde" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> escreveu na mensagem