 Robotics / 22832
    Re: RIS Upgrade Kit —Timmy Brolin
   Or you could just buy a USB-to-serial adapter at your local computer store. They are fairly inexpensive. -Timmy Brolin (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RIS Upgrade Kit —Sandy Johnson
   (...) Don't use a USB to serial converter. It won't work with the IR tower. You'll need to get the USB tower (ebay is where I got mine) and then you'll need RIS 2.0. I have a notebook with no serial port, and I tried a USB to serial converter with (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RIS Upgrade Kit —Ahui Herrera
   Thanks al for your input. Guess for the time being I'll just have to use my old HP desktop when I use my RCXs. -AHui A&M LWorks (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)