 Robotics / 22828
22827  |  22829
Subject:
Well I went and got it!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:48:56 GMT

WooHoo!!!

Just got my first Mindstorms kit RIS 2.0, birthday prezzy (35 years young)
from the Mrs.

I have always been a Technic fan and I have an extensive collection thanks
to Ebay.

I have a few questions:

Can anyone recommend any books to give me more insight, I live in the UK?

From what I can gather I believe it is possible to write control programs
using other methods than that supplied on the Mindstorms CD, can anyone
point me in the right directions for a complete beginner?

Many thanks and I am sure I will have other questions as time goes by if not
models to show off and ideas/tips to share.

Gary.