 Robotics / 22818
  Test

Hello Lego Friends I am new in this mailinglist and would like to introduce myself to you. I or We are five german computer science students doing a exchange semester in the USA. During the next months we shall develop an programming interface for (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Test

On Mon, September 13, 2004 3:19 am, Andreas Altmannsberger said: (...) Well let me welcome you to Lego robotics. I will be happy to help, as I am sure the mailing list will be if you have any questions. Can I suggest you take a look at NQC (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)