 Robotics / 22818
22817  |  22819
Subject:
Test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 02:19:27 GMT

Hello Lego Friends

I am new in this mailinglist and would like to introduce myself to you.
I or We are five german computer science students doing a exchange semester
in the USA.
During the next months we shall develop an programming interface for an C
compiler
which was developed from one of our new professors.

So we are completely new in this area of development for Lego Mindstorm
and we are looking forward to find some experienced friends here
who can help us sometimes.

bye!
Andi