 Robotics / 2277
Re: RCX program editors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 21:33:56 GMT

b) SOFTWARE INTRODUCING THEIR OWN FIRMWARE=OS
  To my knowledge, there is only one person that attempted to make
  a new operating system to the RCX, in replacement of the previous
  firmware (firmwre.lgo) made by lego corp.

You'll want to check out my hforth port for the RCX. It's very preliminary
right now....

http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel

And follow your nose to the LEGO stuff...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,
The bus stops at the bus station,