 Robotics / 2274
Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 20:51:53 GMT

Yeah, just from coming from k'nex, I've never liked LEGOs, until it came out
with the mindstorms.  I have problems keeping pieces together, and I don't
want to use glue.  Another thing is that the RCX is huge.  Most of the things
I want to build I don't want to be able to scare my cats.  I would like more
inputs.  It gets annoying having the flat bottom of the motors not being able
to connect to anything.