 Robotics / 22733
Re: Spybots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Paul Faustine wrote:

I have a few spybotics sets available for sale.
Is it appropriate to post info here?

I don't know (I'm just a newbie), but I for one would like to learn more about
what exactly these spybots can do, how you interface with them, how you program
them, etc.  I've looked before, and found a real dearth of information on that.

And surely that sort of technical information is quite on topic for this
newsgroup.  :)

Thanks,
- Joe