 Robotics / 22695
    RE: interfacing PCs with LEGO? —Rob Limbaugh
    (...) Hello, It sounds like you want to do something more like the open source "Rodney" project: (URL) not LEGO, but it is cool and sounds more like what you describe above--would probably be a heck of a lot cheaper than attempting to do the same (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: interfacing PCs with LEGO? —Joseph J. Strout
   Hi Rob, (...) Cheaper, maybe -- but certainly not easier, at least for me. I haven't the tools, skills, or desire to work with metal or fabricate custom parts. I'm willing to do a bit of adaptation to, say, make an RC servo interface with my LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)