 Robotics / 22677
  Re: Competitive MINDSTORMS: Now in a store near you!

(...) two, where Gargantuan-Bot takes on any willing contenders just for fun? Best, - Joe (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Competitive MINDSTORMS: Now in a store near you!

(...) Now that would be fun! However, it all depends on whether or not I'll be able to attend the event, and if I was to do that and bring another robot as well, I might have to get myself some more parts! :) Thanks, David J. Perdue (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)