 Robotics / 22644
    Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events —Mr S
   I'm kind of annoyed with the drive systems that spybots came with too. I have three, and have built identical robots from them using the large Mindstorms wheels and a caster wheel. I call them rugbugs as they work well on the carpet. I have two of (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events —Brian Davis
   (...) See Steve at Brickfest (or what for a report here on LUGNET). (...) Well, I've used two touch switchs for a three-side bumper, and it wouldn't be hard to modify for a single touch sensor. Make the side sensors pivoting arms that curve around (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)