 Robotics / 22617
    Re: challenge: LEGO copier —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Here's an easy 'rule' you could add to resolve that. Just say that a given color may only be used for one size/type of piece. You don't even have to specify what colors are used, as long as any color may only represent one piece type. To make (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: challenge: LEGO copier —Joe Strout
   (...) I wasn't thinking that the bot would have to exactly reproduce which same-color bricks are used side-by-side -- if I used a two 1x2 bricks, but the robot chooses to substitute a 1x4 brick, in my mind that's the same model. We'll just say the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)