 Robotics / 22571
Re: how to program the spybot remote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 23:18:43 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Masclet wrote:
oh my dear!!I just want to pilot my spy trhu remote (button 1:left, button2:
front,button 3: right) and it looks too hard for me...

do I have gave to give up ? :-)

don't give up.

without any programming, the remote will drive the spybot.  button 1 & 4 control
the right motor, button 3 & 5  control the left motor.  It seems messed up, but
that's how it is.

If the motors go the wrong way, you can switch the direction from the spybot
software.

Steve