 Robotics / 22552
Re: is it possible to make a motor with a limited range of travel?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:34:05 GMT

Thats kinda usefull except that I dont have enough clutch gears, touch
sensors or sensor inputs on my RCX :(

Or you may use poor man's clutch gear: pulleys and slipping rubber belt. Or if
your application does not need too much mechanical power, you can simply use a
low power level on RCX output. With a power level 2 both the RCX and the motor
can endure stalled condition for a long time.

Philo