 Robotics / 22444
Re: comparative between RCX languages (lejos,BricksOS,pbForth,...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 05:59:22 GMT

wagrant@optusnet.com.au
Drop Internet Explorer NOW! Get Mozilla Firefox today!
www.mozilla.org/products/firefox

Juergen Stuber wrote:

nanobapt <nanobapt@wanadoo.fr> writes:

Juergen Stuber wrote:

There is a Lego-Robotics Wiki at
http://www.object-arts.co.uk/wiki/html/Lego-Robotics/MindStorms.htm
though it doesn't seem to be much used.

This could be cool but if we haven't the webmaster to module
it ... And if we can't access to source it could be hard to
manage it

Sorry, I don't understand what you want to say, maybe you could try
in French?

As for the wiki, anybody can just start writing things,
without a need for another website or admission from an admin.
If the comparison can't be or isn't done with the wiki above,
why should it happen on another website?

If this wiki seems too obscure, you could also slip in something
in Wikipedia (it already has quite a bit on LEGO Mindstorms),
but I think it can't be too technical, in particular examples
probably wouldn't be tolerated very well.

Jürgen