 Robotics / 22441
Re: comparative between RCX languages (lejos,BricksOS,pbForth,...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:03:24 GMT

Hmmm I'll try to explain my idea.

This wiki was create in 2001... We need the author of this website if we
want to change the design or something like that. But the Idea is really
interesting. There are enought person who can make the site as we want !

What's the better way ?

naobapt

ps: I need to take more time to write my mail in english.... sorry

Juergen Stuber wrote:

nanobapt <nanobapt@wanadoo.fr> writes:

Sorry, I don't understand what you want to say, maybe you could try
in French?

As for the wiki, anybody can just start writing things,
without a need for another website or admission from an admin.
If the comparison can't be or isn't done with the wiki above,
why should it happen on another website?

If this wiki seems too obscure, you could also slip in something
in Wikipedia (it already has quite a bit on LEGO Mindstorms),
but I think it can't be too technical, in particular examples
probably wouldn't be tolerated very well.

Jürgen