 Robotics / 22428
Re: comparative between RCX languages (lejos,BricksOS,pbForth,...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:32:53 GMT

Thomas Jollans <thomas@jollans.com> writes:

nanobapt wrote:
Nicolas Maisonneuve wrote:

hy,
i would like to know if someone made a comparative Table
between all the RCX
languages:
lejos, BricksOS, pbForth, Quite C, tinyVM, Yellow brick Logo , NQC ,
MindScript, LASM

or where i could have this information

if anyboby didn't made this comparatif , i can try to do this.

And if you make a place that everybody can complete those
information ? But not only about language.
A sort of tips and tricks site for lego mindstorms where
all people can update the data base !
nanobapt

I don't know about any such site, but it would be cool to
create one (preferably with someone else...nicolas?). I'd
say it should compare languages, bricks etc., but also have
install guides, intros to stuff... of course Iwould like to
hear other ideas for such a site.

There is a Lego-Robotics Wiki at
http://www.object-arts.co.uk/wiki/html/Lego-Robotics/MindStorms.htm
though it doesn't seem to be much used.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/

Please always send email as plain text.
Email sent as HTML will be filtered and read later, or may get lost in spam.