 Robotics / 22439
  Re: comparative between RCX languages (lejos,BricksOS,pbForth,...)

(...) Sorry, I don't understand what you want to say, maybe you could try in French? As for the wiki, anybody can just start writing things, without a need for another website or admission from an admin. If the comparison can't be or isn't done with (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: comparative between RCX languages (lejos,BricksOS,pbForth,...)

Hmmm I'll try to explain my idea. This wiki was create in 2001... We need the author of this website if we want to change the design or something like that. But the Idea is really interesting. There are enought person who can make the site as we (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: comparative between RCX languages (lejos,BricksOS,pbForth,...)

===...=== wagrant@optusnet.com.au ===...=== Drop Internet Explorer NOW! Get Mozilla Firefox today! www.mozilla.org/prod...ts/firefox ===...=== (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: comparative between RCX languages (lejos,BricksOS,pbForth,...)

(...) Personally I'm not obsessed with design, content is more important (normally I don't even see most of that design, as I don't allow web pages to change my colors or fonts). But I think newer wikis are nicer, for example the one Wikipedia uses. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: comparative between RCX languages (lejos,BricksOS,pbForth,...)

(...) well try wiki for a while then !! nanobapt (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)