 Robotics / 22409
22408  |  22410
Subject:
6293 rc receiver Auxiliary output possible?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:15:51 GMT

i picked up several 8376 Hot flame RC cars at my local radio shack
yesterday.  (they were on sale for $40) and immediately opened one of the
rc receiver units.  i have posted pictures in my bricklink
directory:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=79385

does anyone have pictures of the inside of the 6272 so i can compare it to
the 6292?  i'm wondering if it is possible to add the auxiliary output to
the 6292.

what is the missing chip in this picture?  an h-bridge of some sort?
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bobko/6293/img_5514.jpg

should it be the chip in the bottom left corner of this picture?
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bobko/6293/img_5518.jpg  the chip is
marked 1930 306.

i'm guessing that the rc controller would need to be modified so that the
paddles do not reverse the motors when pressed.

i know that it is a far stretch but is it possible that all you would need
to do is add the missing chip to add the auxiliary output?

thanks,

bob

Bob Kojima
ko@fial.com