 Robotics / 2231
  Re: fetchbot....

(...) I've got it about 75% complete. The new pictures really helped with the grabber arm assembly. What's got me stuck is the big gear side. No clear shots of the that side. Ideally A top shot without the RCX would be all that's necessary, I think. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: fetchbot....

(...) A top shot without the RCX would show the three motors, all at the same height and all axes in parallel with the main axle. I found a photo that I didn't use on the pages, but that might help. (I'd take more, but I took the model apart (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)