 Robotics / 22285
    Re: Some brainstorming needed. —Dan Novy
    I've toyed with the idea myself and it's essentially a CNC plotter with a nozzle of some kind. I wanted to see if I could spray/deposit thin layers of sugar (or marzipan!) the build up custom 3D edible candy figures. I think it's the material you (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Some brainstorming needed. —Andy Gombos
   (...) To lessen the effect of the thickness of balsa, if you use a razor blade, make it be able to angle itself. | - | - | turns into | \ | / | Obviously this would only be where you wanted a smooth surface. (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)