 Robotics / 22279
  Re: Some brainstorming needed.

Juergen Stuber wrote: > lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Steve Baker) writes: > >>I've been thinking about trying to build a '3D printer'. > > how about building a robot that uses a pile of 1x1 plates as raw material? > These are even easy to come by in (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Some brainstorming needed.

(...) I've had a 3D graphing calculator on my mind for a long time. Another of my hobbies is 3D fractals. In the case of the 3D fractals I would make, there would be no overhangs. Imagine though that you did not restrict yourself to 1x1 plates. What (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)