 Robotics / 22166
Re: Lego & BHC
Newsgroups:
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:20:13 GMT

- Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Choate [mailto:ravage@einstein.ssz.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 12:58 PM
To: Rob Limbaugh
Cc: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: RE: Lego & BHC

Hi Rob,

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Rob Limbaugh wrote:

Blindfold yourself and have someone explain building • instructions for
a set you've never done.  Don't worry about color (at this point).
Video tape the ordeal.

Exactly what the hell do you think we're doing? Not one word
of my post made it to a single neuron in your head. If it was
easy somebody like you would have already done it.

You disappoint me.

<PLONK>

-- --

Open Forge, LLC  24/365 Onsite Support for PCs, Networks, &
Game Consoles
512-695-4126 (Austin, Tx.)  help@open-forge.com  irc.open-forge.com

Hangar 18  Open Source Distributed Computing Using Plan 9 & Linux
512-451-7087  http://open-forge.org/hangar18  irc.open-forge.org

James Choate  512-451-7087  ravage@ssz.com  jchoate@open-forge.com