 Robotics / 22159
Re: Mobile Robotic Arm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:35:27 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ross Crawford wrote:
Hi Daron, nice arm! how much can it carry when its extended?

Thanks :) I had it carrying my cell phone fully extended, the phone is an old
one that is fairly heavy. And I also had it carry a glass that was fairly heavy,
but it was not fully extended.

ROSCO

BTW, the slideshow doesn't seem to work in my browser (Mozilla) I had to search
through the source to find the pics :(

Sorry about that, your not the first person to have that problem. When I get
around to making a new website I'm going to make sure I test it out on Mozilla
to insure it works. Also this might help you or any one else with the same
problem:

http://www.dratrobotics.com/mrauf

It should just take you to the directory so you can click on the images.