 Robotics / 22158
Re: Mobile Robotic Arm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 04:15:14 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Daron Williams wrote:
Hey all, I just finished another robot project. This one is called MRA-U:

http://www.dratrobotics.com/mrauf/mrauf.html

The site explains what it can do. As soon as it is programmed I will add the
program to the site, and most likely tomorrow I will add 2-3 movies showing how
it works.

The motors are capable of folding the arm back up from any position I could try
with the remote. It uses the same basic module as Bugger (Bugger in this case
means a chap or fellow), but with an arm attached to it. Well please tell me
what you guys think.

Hi Daron, nice arm! how much can it carry when its extended?

ROSCO

BTW, the slideshow doesn't seem to work in my browser (Mozilla) I had to search
through the source to find the pics :(