 Robotics / 22156
  Mobile Robotic Arm

Hey all, I just finished another robot project. This one is called MRA-U: (URL) site explains what it can do. As soon as it is programmed I will add the program to the site, and most likely tomorrow I will add 2-3 movies showing how it works. The (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mobile Robotic Arm

(...) Hi Daron, nice arm! how much can it carry when its extended? ROSCO BTW, the slideshow doesn't seem to work in my browser (Mozilla) I had to search through the source to find the pics :( (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mobile Robotic Arm

(...) Thanks :) I had it carrying my cell phone fully extended, the phone is an old one that is fairly heavy. And I also had it carry a glass that was fairly heavy, but it was not fully extended. (...) Sorry about that, your not the first person to (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Python on RCX or Handyboard

Hi. Does anyone have an implimentation of Python on either the RCX or the Handyboard? Thankyou very much. Barbara Nostrand (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics)