 Robotics / 221
Re: Dacta angle sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 00:23:23 GMT

Matthew Bates <train_depot@yahoo.com> wrote:
Also, another piece I got was a light sensor in a 2x3 black brick. It also
has a hole through one end. It seems to be so that you can put an axle
through it, attach a thin pulley wheel, and have the sensor detect the
pulley going round, because the holes in the pulley line up with the
sensor. I presume this is a 4.5V part, but does anyone know if it works
with Mindstorms?

I missed something.  Where did you get this piece from again?

-Kekoa