 Robotics / 215
214  |  216
Subject:
Dacta angle sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 19:25:40 GMT

I posted this in lugnet.build but this is probably better. Someone identified
it as the Dacta angle sensor but has anybody tried it with an RCX?

Also, another piece I got was a light sensor in a 2x3 black brick. It also has
a hole through one end. It seems to be so that you can put an axle through it,
attach a thin pulley wheel, and have the sensor detect the pulley going round,
because the holes in the pulley line up with the sensor. I presume this is a
4.5V part, but does anyone know if it works with Mindstorms?