 Robotics / 22046
  Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?

(...) I think I saw at least one of them at Sagoland, Linköping, and is almost sure I've seen one here in Eskilstuna, but it may be gone now, of course. Should I take a look the next time I go? -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?

(...) they are both sold out! Thanks in advance, Ruth (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?

(...) Sorry, I checked here in Eskilstuna today, and found nothing :-( Why don't you write a message in (URL) to activate a search by more people? -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?

(...) I have found a person in Norway that might be able to help me. Thanks for your help! I am really impressed with the fast responses and interest that everybody shows in this forum.Great community! Best Regards, Ruth (20 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)