 Robotics / 22040
    Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set? —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) That depends on which store *ON* Bricklink you visit. I've bought lots of stuff on Bricklink that's been shipped to me even though I don't live in the same country as the seller. >> Mark (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set? —Ruth Pozuelo Martinez
   (...) That is true... ...but I have tried to purchase those sets through them without any luck. The bricklink stores that had them wouldnt ship internationally. I have also tried some other stores on the net without any success...That is why I (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)