 Robotics / 22013
Re: Vision Command XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:59:11 GMT

"Marco Correia" <Marco.Correia@soporcel.pt> wrote in message
news:000401c3d881$b2018250$610b010a@soporcel.pt...
Hi :)

I contacted LEGO Support and they sent me the CD with the VC XP software
free of charge.

I have mailed LEGO suport now, and just have to wait and see for the
answer...

...this kind of support makes me always consider my money well spent when
buying LEGO :)

(now... if only they could also upgrade the hardware part of VC... modern
CCD/better picture and simple things like a Technic compatible focus
adjustment for simple motorization of it (I consider this a unexpected and
very weird design bug's !) :)

mc.

The focus problem can be solved, I've seen instructions and pictures on
Brickshelf about how to do it. Could not find it now...
It was something that was gripping the rubber ring on the focus adjustment
ring on the camera.

Has anybody tried a diffrent camera with the Vision Command software?
The VC Camera is recogniced as a Logitech camera, so probably would other
camera work with this software too?

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes