 Robotics / 22012
Re: HELLO?!, LEGO CO. ! was: Will the educational arm of Technic & Mindstorms co
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:08:38 GMT

Well all I can say is that, if Lego do decide to drop production of things
like Mindstorms and Technics, with the amount of people that rely on these
items to build their MOC's ( and that is a lot with me included) then grab
these items now and in any form you can because they will become like
"rocking horse s****" very quickly.

Gaz.

Well if everybody *does* go after them, then you'd think that LEGO would get
a sudden
increase in sales.  And if they do get a sudden and somewhat big increase,
then maybe
they wouldn't stop selling them.

I almost wonder if that's what they want.  A lot of people frantically
buying their products.

Michael