 Robotics / 22009
Re: Vision Command XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:52:56 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Øyvind Steinnes" <phoenix@online.no>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 7:34 AM
Subject: Vision Command XP

Is there any place I can download this software?

I've just recently upgraded my computer and change OS from Win98 to WinXP.
And offcourse the Lego Mindstorm Vission Command does not even want to
install on the computer.... but I did know that it would not work.

But there should be a patch or a program or whatever, that is supporting
WinXP? I think I have seen this subject on Lugnet a long time ago. But I
could not find that message about the XP software.
Hi, try this site, if you follow the directions carefully it works great. I
used it myself.
http://www.abs-robotics.com/tips/install/win2k/vc.htm
J Jordan