 Robotics / 21975
Re: NQC for sale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 22:12:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, James Isom wrote:
This is a C-based programming trainer CD is from the Robotics Academy at
Carnegie Mellon. I haven't seen this one in paticular but own a couple of
http://www.rec.ri.cmu.edu/education/roboticscurriculum/programmingusingnqcorintegratedc.htm

Interesting.  Based on the preview "NQC" really means "NQC within BricxCC".  I
wonder whether they actually ever mention "BricxCC" directly or whether they
simply use it in all their screenshots.

John Hansen