 Robotics / 21934
Re: IR Tower and Hyperthreading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:38:08 GMT

Mike Thorn wrote:

Hello fellow RCX'ers and programming gurus,

As is usual in the Official Lego MindStorms Forums, following
Christmas we have seen the usual influx of new users sign on with
problems and frustrations. This year the new member list is much, much
smaller, but they appear to be very serious people that actually think
before they post. This year's Most Common Problem Award goes to the
Tower and XP Pro.

HMM mindstorms user decrease ? .... that's so bad !

There are few in our forum that are skilled enough to read the driver
code or debug the problem themselves.

Can we access to windows code driver ?

nanobapt