 Robotics / 21754
  Re: an idea, can someone tell me if this is possible/been done before/etc?

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Hp9qnp.Cn6@lugnet.com... (...) i know what you mean but i thought about walking through obstacles in fact walking over obstacles because we were talking about WWW and the spider from (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: an idea, can someone tell me if this is possible/been done before/etc?

(...) I gotta see the movie to really appreciate what you'd like to see. (...) The foot on the obstacle is not in the air but on the ground. If you mean that one foot is on the obstacle and the other can't reach the ground, I see your point. I was (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HpAAsB.1Kpo@lugnet.com... (...) hmm my english is not very well so i'm explaining in weak way let's say your q242 is walking on a flat surface everything is quite well now ahead q242 (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: an idea, can someone tell me if this is possible/been done before/etc?

(...) So the pneumatic switch acts as a pneumatic touch sensor and stops the leg from extending fully. I'll keep that in mind. (...) I understand. Thanks for the explanation. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: an idea, can someone tell me if this is possible/been done before/etc?

(...) Yes, I understand that you would have the downward pressure of the step move stop the leg movement by cutting off pressure to the piston(s) driving the foot down. Once this pressure is cut off by the switch, presumably the other legs continue (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: WWW spider

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HpDyM3.A0z@lugnet.com... (...) yes i tried some sequensers during weekend and i'm on the way to create this functionality i hope it will work :))) (...) i think this could be done by (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: WWW spider

(...) Good luck! I look forward to it. (...) Hmmmmm.... I wondered if you might be thinking of this. A common method used in the past was to use a central pneumatic timer circuit that control the muscle pistons and make them move. This is what Doug (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: WWW spider

hi i just developed this sequencer DL (URL) there is no purpose for this mechnism :) it shows 2 things 1. even small and simple changes in the circuit make it a little bit complicated :))) 2. it can be done :) it's just a first trial i'll work on (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: WWW spider

(...) It is a very cool mechanism. Your circuit can change from a 3 piston timer to a four piston timer, right? Kevin (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: WWW spider