 Robotics / 21713
  robotics

hi i just found this (URL) looks like robitic bricks :) pixel (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: robotics

(...) Wow! It seems to be exactly what I've been hoping to see for *years*. Motors and sensors daisy-chained together with some kind of serial protocol for addressing them. This system seems to allow you to have 31 sensors and motors connected (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: robotics

I found an Adobe PDF describing the 'AI Motor' part in English - there is some great detail there: (URL) that this unit is a motor with an integrated position sensor and a torque sensor with a daisy-chained serial bus to allow either a PC or their (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)