 Robotics / 21720
Re: robotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:33:32 GMT

pixel wrote:
hi
i just found this
http://robodoggy.net/english/
http://www.megarobotics.com/product2.htm

it looks like robitic bricks

Wow!

It seems to be exactly what I've been hoping to see for *years*.  Motors
and sensors daisy-chained together with some kind of serial protocol for
addressing them.  This system seems to allow you to have 31 sensors and
motors connected together!

The difficulty is that whilst they may have solved that part of the
problem, they are severely lacking in importan (but mundane) construction
parts like beams, bricks and plates.

However, this is exactly the kind of technology I was hoping we'd eventually
see from Lego.

HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>    WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>
HomePage : http://www.sjbaker.org
Projects : http://plib.sf.net    http://tuxaqfh.sf.net