 Robotics / 21619
  Re: rcx unit

(...) I have recieved a lot of helpful information, thank you. Let me explain what I want to do, then maybe someone will have a suggestion. I want to create a MOC of a remote controlled dump truck. The problem with using the RCX unit is that the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: rcx unit

(...) Great idea :) (...) Does it mean you need 1) output for driving (main) motors 2) output for steering motor 3) 3 more free outputs? Also the RCX unit on the buggy is not "Lego friendly", meaning it is (...) Not. It's pure RC driven base - two (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)