 Robotics / 21518
  Re: More Speed? Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

(...) Ah hah! And the reason I don't want to waste time and effort making my memory map (excuse the pun) any harder to code than it has to be is because I am busy building special sensors and other gizmos to solve the short range navigation and (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: More Speed? Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

(...) OK, that's definitely a good reason to keep things simple. I'm far from convinced that _any_ sensor suite (advanced or not) will completely fix the drift problem, but if the sensors themselves return absolute coordinates (or even absolute (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)