 Robotics / 21347
Re: Using .lsc files with RIS 1.5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:55:03 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Loft <steve@nybbles.co.uk> wrote:
Hello everyone. I have a RIS 1.5 and I'd like to use a .lsc file - is
this possible? I've downloaded the 2.0 SDK, but I'm still missing one
header file - RCX2Def.h. Is there anything I can do?

I would recommend using BricxCC to edit/compile/download your .lsc file.  I'm
not sure what is in RCX2Def.h but if you post the .lsc contents (or email them
to me) I'm sure I can figure out how to use the .lsc without needing the
RCX2Def.h header file.  You should also download and install the 2.5 SDK if you
haven't already.

John Hansen
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm