 Robotics / 21346
21345  |  21347
Subject:
thanks for your hints
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:15:12 GMT

Hi !

Thank you for your advices and tipps concerning my problem.
I'm not quite sure, how I am going to replace the IR - interface,
but I think I'll use a bluetooth - module or or just normal radio -
communication instead of IR.
I know, that this won't be an easy thing to do, because I'll have
to use the bluetooth- or else protocols instead of the
IR - protocol in the navigation - software. I also plan to include
a compass - sensor for positioning the robot more
excactly, because now I'm just working with a rotation-sensor.

Well, future will show how that will work ;-)

Tom