 Robotics / 21328
    Re: JCX and Legos to appear in Denmark next week —Rob Hendrix
   So Bruce, How much is a JIS (JCX Invention System) going to cost? Here is my definition of a JIS: It would include the JCX, cable to download firmware/programs, software and documentation, 2 motors, 3 sensors, enough parts to suffiently build a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: JCX and Legos to appear in Denmark next week —Tim Auton
   "Rob Hendrix" <rhendrix.removebefo...g@cei.net> wrote: [snip] (...) If it's aimed at the Lego community they're likely to have some bricks already. I don't think it's ever been pitched as being "in lieu" of and RIS. It's a programmable brick which (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)