 Robotics / 21313
  Re: Vision Command for newbies

give us a sample picture :) nanobapt (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Vision Command for newbies

The vision command's been sitting on the shelf for some time, so I thought I'd try and use it. Problem is, I'm quite disappointed with the picture quality. I wonder if anything is wrong with the camera. What kind of quality should I expect? What I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Vision Command for newbies