 Robotics / 21316
Re: Vision Command for newbies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 06:06:33 GMT

The first three pictures here: http://www.briqs.tmfweb.nl/Current.htm

Duq

"nanobapt" <nanobapt@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
news:1063658231.1522.25.camel@nanoPC...
give us a sample picture :)

nanobapt

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 06:27, Duq wrote:
The vision command's been sitting on the shelf for some time, so I • thought
I'd try and use it. Problem is, I'm quite disappointed with the picture
quality. I wonder if anything is wrong with the camera.
What kind of quality should I expect? What I get now is all speckled, I
can't get a proper focus, and at least indoors everything is in shades • of
orange.

Any help appreciated....

Duq