 Robotics / 21256
21255  |  21257
Subject:
RCX 2.0 circuit board changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:50:15 GMT

After reviewing some pictures of the RCX 2.0's circuit board today, I
noticed that they are quite different. Can anybody tell me the reason why?
What changed and how does it affect the RCX?

I'm looking for that infamous diode that so often blows when someone tries
to build their own power supply. The boards are so different, though, that
I'm not even sure if it's there anymore. I need some better pictures before
I can draw a conclusion, though - the ones I have are small and rather fuzzy.

~Mike