 Robotics / 21154
    Error in UBS plotter instructions! —Ramy Fahmy
   I just got my Ultimate builders set last week and found that the plotter model is way too cool. I built it, but the sample program didn't work the way it was supposed to. I looked at the program and it had programming for sensor ports 1 and 2. So I (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Error in UBS plotter instructions! —Paul S. D'Urbano
   (...) That sounds familiar but it's been a while. There was definitely some program like that in the UBS and/or the programs that came with the expert level challenges in RIS 2.0. I remember having to change a sensor port number (or change the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)